10/22/21: UPDATE REGARDING KING COUNTY VERIFICATION OF VACCINATION ORDER. SEE BELOW.
All Club members, guests and staff must strictly follow Club rules and COVID-19 related protocols.
Attending Club premises and interacting with members and staff involves risk of infection. Before choosing to attend the Club, each member must assess such risk for themselves and consult with their doctor where appropriate. Parents and legal guardians must also make informed and responsible decisions in consideration of the risks faced by the children in their care.
- Verification of Vaccination – Beginning October 25, 2021, all members and guests ages 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination before entering BETC.
As an alternative to providing vaccine verification, prior to entry individuals must provide digital or printed documentation from a testing agent, including a laboratory, health care provider, or pharmacy of a negative FDA-authorized or approved molecular (e.g., PCR) test, or an FDA-authorized or approved antigen (e.g., rapid) test administered within the previous 72 hours. Antigen tests that are self-administered will not be accepted. Members and guests can provide proof of vaccination with this link.
- General Safety – Members and staff cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours), or had contact with a person who has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 14 days).
- Face Coverings – Masks are required for all individuals while inside BETC. Masks may only be removed while on court, socially distanced and actively playing, training or coaching. 10 & Under students and instructors must wear masks at all times while on court.
- Social Distancing – Social distancing of at least six feet is required at all times.
- Court and Ball Safety – Players are required to use COVID-19 etiquette during play. Here are a few guidelines to use during lessons, matches, or hitting with friends.
- No handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, etc.
- Limit or avoid switching sides or partners during play.
- Court Reservations
- If your court reservation is within our standard 90-minute session, play must end promptly with the second bell. If your reservation is outside of or less than normal 90-minute session, players must keep track of timing and leave the court at the end of the reservation.
- Players may not enter a court until the previous reservation has departed.
- Reservations must be made online or by calling the Front Desk.
- All participants for the reservation must be listed prior to play.
- Pro Shop
- Drop-off and pickup of racquets for stringing will be in the mezzanine. Members must have a credit card on file.
- Spectators / Parents – Spectators and parents are allowed, subject to social distancing requirements. Masks required at all times.
- Private Lessons
- Physical distancing required between students and Pros.
Additional Measures we are taking to keep you safe at the club
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the facility.